Saturday, 29 May 2010

The Craftsforcharity Blog

Hi all!

I have decided now to dedicate a separate blog to the craftsforcharity directory and therefore keep my own blog dedicated to my jewellery making and craft work.

This blog will keep you up to date with new listing (which I will always blog about), changes to the directory and future crafts and charity projects.

Crafts for charity Blog
My intention is to develop the directory into something more than a craft directory. I have already purchased other domain names with the intention of providing fellow crafters a means of selling their good and raising more money for charity. This is the long-term intention but first we need to keep promoting the directory so many thanks for all the hard work you have done so far in doing that.

If you have not yet registered with the crafts directory, please have a look and if you need any help, please ask!

Thanks

Mick

2 comments:

  1. I registered with the crafts4charity directory last week. Keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, a shiny new blog - nearly missed this, just found you on the craft forum.

    Lynda

    ReplyDelete